Online Merchant Services (OMS) is our web-based payment reconciliation tool that gives you secure and easy access to your statement information whenever you want it.
OMS has many advantages over traditional paper statements. You can:
- Create Sub Users which gives Merchants some peace of mind and control on who can view reports
- View payment details and view a summary of transactions for each of your branches/outlets
- See details on individual transactions by reviewing the Submission and Transaction Details report
- Download reports in different formats including PDF, Excel and CSV for the past 24 months
- Streamline your search results by using the filter options available e.g. date, transaction amount or the truncated Card number of a transaction
- Edit Merchant profile to include contact details
- Select the report formats for Settlement Advice and Submission Details to be received through automated email to the email IDs assigned by you To get to know Online Merchant Services and how you can benefit from secure, round-the-clock access to your account information, make this user guide your first point of reference.
Enrol in OMS
Before you can view your online statements, you must enrol in OMS. During the enrolment process outlined in this section of the guide, you will be prompted for your Merchant number, your last 5 digits of your IBAN/Bank Account Number and your Trade License/Commercial Registration number.
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 and above
We also recommend that you have at least 1 Mbps broadband to take full advantage of OMS services.
Online Merchant Services is available to all merchants
Please take the time to read the OMS Terms and Conditions .
* If you are currently paid by cheque, we can make arrangements for your payments to be made by direct credit.